Friday 26 October 2012

Welcome!



Nom Nom Nom...


Hey there Aussie ladies! Welcome to my new blog!

After an unsuccessful search for Australian blogs with Weight Watchers points recipes (plenty of American ones though, eggs in a carton anyone? *shudder*), I thought - because obviously I'm not busy enough - why not create my own?

Aussie Nom Noms is an Australian diet and food blog featuring delicious, healthy, low-fat food, with easy to cook, easy to source, recipes and ingredients (and their weight watchers points!).  I will also be including tips/anecdotes from my weight watchers journey, as well as the occasional food review.

You will see no boring, bland diet food here! I refuse to sacrifice my love for eating!

XO Beck

1 comment:

  1. Go for it, Beck! All the best for your weight loss and this blog. Amanda.

    ReplyDelete